Atlantic Sports Car Club June Club Minutes
June 8, 2021
We have 82 members
$17696.02 In bank account.
Paid the PO Box renewal. Owe Scott for refunds for HPDS
We cancelled all June Events
We don’t have access to Shearwater this year, they are backlogged by military training.
We are looking at faze 4/5 before we can hold an event and that should be mid July if everything goes right.
We will reschedule Digby, Scott to talk to Ming about when he is going to hold Slemon. Debbie going to contact Digby airport to see if we are able to move the date. Hoping for Labour Day.
Looking like our first date will be July 24 at the Church, Debbie emailed them but hasn’t heard back confirming we can have the lot that day Yet.
HPDS Reschedule will depend on dates available at AMP
In the same boat as everyone else. Waiting for restrictions to lift.
Calendar will have to Adjust
Hopeful for July Test and Tune
Waiting for Restrictions to lift and dates from AMP